Best Business Schools 2015

BloombBest Business Schools 2015erg has recently published its latest ranking of the Best Business Schools 2015. The rankings cover 177 business schools programs and are based on surveys conducted among thousands of current students, alumni, and recruiting professionals.

Interestingly, while faculty research output was a factor in previous Bloomberg rankings of the best business schools, this has been omitted this year as Bloomberg concluded that it was not decisive in finding the programs that best prepare their graduates for the job market.

Thus, the best business schools 2015 ranking relies on what current and former students and recruiters think of business program (this counts for a combined 80% in Bloomberg’s weighted formula) as well as job placement rate and starting salary (which makes up the remaining 20%).

According to Bloomberg, these are the Best Business Schools:

  1. Harvard

  2. Chicago (Booth)

  3. Northwestern (Kellogg)

  4. MIT (Sloan)

  5. Pennsylvania (Wharton)

  6. Columbia

  7. Stanford

  8. Duke (Fuqua)

  9. UC Berkeley (Haas)

  10. Michigan (Ross)

  11. Yale

  12. Virginia (Darden)

  13. UCLA (Anderson)

  14. Dartmouth (Tuck)

  15. Emory (Goizueta)

  16. Cornell (Johnson)

  17. North Carolina (Kenan-Flagler)

  18. Carnegie-Mellon (Tepper)

  19. Rice (Jones)

  20. Washington (Foster)

For additional results and information, see here.

Comments are closed.